Monday, June 21, 2010

Troubles and Problems


I am not one who likes to complain but this is more than a Little Difficult.

A few of the problmes I went throgh are..

Missing Parts.. Patrick is a great guy and nice as can be but these are made in his house.. and not all the parts get into the package.

Second Computers are a pain. I needed 2 more, I have 2 macs all ready but 2 pc would be the work horses of this project and so I went the cheep route.. I got them used from friends and family.. When you get used computers there is always something wrong or they won't give them to you this added a month to the whole build and i have two more dead computers that the parts were taken from to make the two I have work.

Third is poor instructions.. I had a problem where I didn't know if it was wiring computer hook up or program that wasn't making it move.. that took me a week to solve.. Argh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment