Sunday, December 12, 2010

Software Update

I got a software update the other day and it has been installed..  Aspire is the driving program I purchased to build 3d shapes that I can carve..  It has been working fine but there are a few things that I would change  I would like to see..

One I would love to set some milling patterns..  Right now the system goes back and forth or around and around..  Some other patterns I think would be nice is wave, bubble, square, and spiral.

The second thing I wanted to see was the "sculpting" tool simplified.

I didn't get the first but I did get the second.. Then they also included something I didn't even know I needed.  They eliminated the need to make a "working model" and allow you to use only one model and don't require you to shift everything over to one form then back to another to adjust your 3d model..

If you would like to see the newest updates check out this link..

No comments:

Post a Comment